Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yippy Skippy

Hey guys, how's it going. Just decided to give you a little more info, since I've been really reticient about blogging or even writing letters. My reasoning being good, that i've been rather busy and haven't the time to sit, relax and focus on writing people. What have I been doing? Well working with my theater group and garden groups on moringa, trying to coordinate a drawing contest for the schools and women's groups for the international women's day which is on the 8th of March. So little by little I'm saving the world and solving world peace. Just so you know the key to world peace is naptime. It's true, you got it here first. :-)

I also have some good news for you guys, I'm coming home for vacation in April. I'll be spending Easter with my family in Taylorville, and then a week in Chicago seeing the sites with my better half. I'll be in the states from the 2nd to the 16th. If I don't get to see you, I'll hopefully talk to you by phone.

Hopefully this finds you in good spirits and I will write those thank you letters, that may turn into emails, but the sentiment is still there. You guys are my true wealth in life. Hopefully, I'll be able to do the same for you in return one day. Hopefully will post again this weekend. Be safe, until next time.
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home