Sunday, November 27, 2005

More Pictures

Finally, I'm posting some more pictures from Laura. If she gets online again, maybe she can add some comments. There are a bunch to choose from, so Laura, if there's one you want me to share, let me know!!

Mary Ann

Laura's "Swearing in" style...These ladies to the left were my companions in village during my three months of training, they rocked


The new house!...This house is a mansion by Peacecorps standards, I have THE bachorlette pad There are more pics of the rooms and the courtyard that I'll try to put up later. It's pretty sparse, but she's got some shelves and some minimal furniture. She's putting murals on the wall around the courtyard!


Cats! Who woulda' thunk?.....Yeah, me either, but the momma kicks ass at killing rodents, insects, etc.


The Mohawk!!...Just so you know, it was shaved off shortly after that photo and now has grown back in to a nice shag carpet again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home