Monday, July 16, 2007

Hey guys and gals

I wanted to mention the packages and letters I got this last week that really surprised me and gave me joy. I recieved letters from Helen, Adrienne and Rodney, and Sister Ann Mary. I also recieved an awesome package from Jen and Frank. I'm planning on writing you guys immediately, either by e or letter. I haven't really been expecting anyone to write or send packages just because I'm so close to finishing up here, but it was a real pleasure hearing from you guys. I love hearing what's going on where you're at. It allows much more time to relax later when we see each other. Anyway, just wanted to let you know I got 'em and You guys are great! That's it for now.later kids
L

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you weren't expecting packages, imagine how surprised I was to get one -- apparently, the last one I sent made it's way (sloowly) to somewhere in Africa, at which point one of the bottles of .... umm ..mouthwash.. broke. So, of course, they send it all the way back to the US....sigh. But I don't give up that easy...

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

apparently the .. -mouthwash didn't break. They were all half-full. Apparently, Jack doesn't seal his mouthwash very well, so they all leaked into the box, which caused it to fall apart and get shipped back to me. At this point, I suppose I SHOULD give up, since I doubt that the remaining mouthwash will arrive before you (Laura) leave. I"ll save it here for when (if ever) you make it back through the South (near New Orleans :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home