Friday, June 08, 2007

Hey travel buddies

Hey, I've just been chatting up the possibility of traveling a little bit on the way home from Burkina, with my friend, Jane, and I was wondering if anyone would like to meet us in Europe. I understand that Burkina Faso is bit far, and not so attractive as a vacation spot, but mayber Europe is. I'll finishing up here late to early October and will be heading to Europe then. Probably looking at about two weeks in Germany and/or Ireland. It'll be a bit cold, but if anyone is interested in coming and chilling with us for a week, you're more than welcome and I'd love to see you. Hopefully, ticket prices to either parts of Europe shouldn't be too bad coming from the states.
If you're feeling a little bit adventurous, I'm plannin on a week in Ghana and a couple days in Morocco before arriving in Europe. Ghana has some beautiful coast lines and the place we're planning to stay is remote, gorgeous, and cheap($10-15/night)and they speak english. In Morocco, they speak french along with a few other languages, and it's much cheaper than Europe. British Air has a direct flight from New York to Accra, Ghana that's like $800 dollars and Royal Air Moroc has cheap flights direct to Casablance from New York($400-600). Both are pretty good airlines, and that time of year, Ghana will be warm and Morocco will be a little bit cool, but nice.
So, if you can't wait to see me at your doorstep next spring, come to Europe or Africa this fall and vacation with me. If you don't come, I'll still come and mooch at your doorstep, if you do, I'll still come and mooch at your doorstep next spring. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home