Thursday, June 14, 2007

Newest and latest

This one's going to be short and I'll post more tomorrow, hopefully in a better mood. I took larium last night and I'm already in mid-mood swing. I just found out a planned sensibilization I coordinated for last night, didn't happen because the DVD's that I gave my friend, didn't work. So I left him crappy CD's to do a well publicized event in my village without being there to help him out. I'm in Ouaga again for a Volunteer Advisory Committee meeting with the bureau(A last minute thing).I feel pretty bad and I'm pissed that the DVD's the bureau gave us didn't work. All's not lost, he did do some sensibilizing, but the damaged event was witnessed by my new major, unfortunately. So, he probably doesn't think to highly of me and my resources at the moment.. Ugh. Ah, well, just another event/day in the life of PCV. Good times.
Next post will be better, I had a big personal victory against my Health Committee President(aka Asshole #2).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home