Sunday, October 16, 2005

Oops, Still in Ouaga

Hit the return button, instead of the tab on that last post, oops there you go.

Hey guys how's it going? just got into Ouaga and will have access to the internet for the next week. Looks like you guys are updating the best you can. I don't keep track of all my letters but, for those folks who can't update easily and I sent a letter requesting for you to do so, let me know in the next week. It's nothing personal, but I just don't want to miss oppurtunities to keep people up to date. For all the people who have updated the site, THANK YOU!!!!

I don't have a bunch of time, but I'll be back on later. Everyone, take care and hopefully hear from you soon!

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura, has your address changed?
Joy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home