Monday, October 03, 2005

LCupdates

I'm trying to avoid writing when I'm sick cause it colors everything about Burkina in my perspective a very dark and dreary color. It's not that way here, but life is hard at the same time. A good way to describe life here is: It's simple, but it's hard. All the nicesties we have to facilitate the things we're use to doing don't exist and thus those little things I would worry about at home don't matter here. The essentials take up most of my day.
My Health-1st, My piece of mind-2nd-(the people I love), and then my training 3rd. If I don't have my health, I can't keep a good piece of mind and if I didn't have the support network here and at home, I wouldn't have the piece of mind either. And without that, I wouldn't care to work here. Outside of all that, not much matters to me right now. I hope your doing well and so is your family. Please take care and please keep writing.


Love,
Laura


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home