Saturday, September 17, 2005

My phone #

Hey guys, I have a cell phone now. In order to call it you will probably need a international calling card or plan. It is: 011-226-76-48-91-29 . The time difference is 5 hours according to Central Time(Illinois). So if you want to call me on your lunch break, that will be about the time I get done with class and before dinner. Call anytime after that too until about 5 PM CT, cause I'll be in bed after that. Just so you know, I can call you, but only for about a minute, and then I will need you to call me back. The reasoning is, I'm broke and can't afford to pay for the phone call for more than a minute. Just to let you understand, I get paid about 200 dollars a month and each minute on the phone costs me about a dollar and 25 cents. It adds up quick on my end. I know you all aren't rich either, but I would love to hear from you, even if it's only 5 minutes. Take care;

Oh, by the way, Congratulations to Lin and Shawn and their new baby! Yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home