Friday, January 20, 2006

Hey again

I just wanted to thank you guys for the awesome mail I just gathered from the mailroom. It was a big day for letters and I had to read them privately after the first few(I got a little emotional on a couple). So I'm going to list them quick so people know whether or not your package finally arrived or not.
Letters:
Asmussen's
Grandma Curvey's
Barb Kula's
Amy Jolin's
Aunt Mary's
Hayes's
Joy and Elbert's
Mom's X 3

Packages:
Bert's
Mom's
Dave Steinman's--Dave I lost your address on the box, please send me your address so i can write you a proper thank you!

The letters you guys wrote came at the perfect time. During January, my first couple weeks went well, but this last week I was kinda down after some disappointing discussion sessions and a disagreement with a local. Your letter of support are a real boon for me. I don't need an ego boost everytime you guys write, but your positive sentiments are sometimes just the cheerleading I need to get over the frustrations I go through, so thanks for the sentiments and thanks for the time you take to write.

Okay, now for your Moore lesson. To go native on the first phrase of the previous blog this is what you say. I'm going to write phonetically.

You: E zabre key barray, Mam data nasara.

Don't worry about what they say after this, they'll be so excited your speaking Moore, I can't script what they are going to say. Sooooo, just stick to the English unless you feel like saying the above just for kicks after you speak English initially. Sooo, good luck, he he.

That's it for now. Take care,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home