Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Checking in

Hey guys,
Just want to give another update while I can. The village that I will be moving to in about a week has no cellular reception. I have to go outside of town about 6 kilometers to get any reception. In order to try to coordinate phone calls, I figure I'll go to an area of reception on Wednesdays and Sundays for my local time of 5-6pm, which equates to 12-1pm Central Time in the states. For those who have tried to call and for whatever reason didn't get an answer or couldn't talk, etc. Please keep trying. The sun sets at about 6pm here and it's not safe to be out after dark, and I probably won't be able to get to the area until 5pm.

I sent, with a friend, about 7 letters, hopefully everyone will get them within the week.

Mary, I'm glad you got the memory card, if or when you get those pics developed can you get them on a CD disk also? If possible, I need all of the pics developed, doubled, and sent back with the memory card, and disk. I'm asking a bunch, but I WILL pay you back.
I also got you care package today and got a HUGE kick out of all the stuff you put in. The jam, hotel stuff and condiment packetts will definitely come in useful. Although the chocolate chip scented candle is somewhat of a cruel joke, it will be used. ;-)~ THANK YOU!!!!!!

Hope all is going well with everyone, be safe and I'll give another update soon. Beware, my next update will include my Xmas wish list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home