Thursday, October 20, 2005

helloooo, again.

I was just reading through some of the posts of my letters and now I see why some people seem concerned. Yeeep. I bitch a LOT on these letters, and don't think I tend to do that on a daily basis, normally(?, gad, I hope not). But, sometimes, these expression of tension are just that, expression. Right now, I'm healthy, pretty happy to be where I'm at, and thankful I have some of the best family and friends in the world. No doubt.
Oh, and don't think that any of your daily goings on are boring for me. I love to hear about the minutia of your lives. It keeps me up to date on you and your worries, too. Besides, whenever I come back, what are we gonna talk about? Not Africa for more than 10 minutes, you'll all get bored, trust me. I like knowing stuff like, i.e. why you haven't remodeled your pink bathroom, :)~ ,etc.
I miss you all, regardless of the color of your bathroom, take care and hopefully hear again from you soon!!

L

3 Comments:

At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got rid of a bunch of the blog spam! I'll try to keep up with it.
Laura, FYI I mailed the photographs, a CD and the digital camera disk to you today. It said 7-10 days. I'm hoping you can get to Ouaga to pick it up!
Mary Ann

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurray! Pink bathroom being remodeled Oct 29 - Nov 3rd by Brad. We'll keep you posted on color. Maybe will talk Susan into a mohawk too while we are visiting?????????
Margaret

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Laura and All,
We have two letters that I nee dto post, but alas I am behind :-( I promise I will get them up and running soon! We miss you much and are very glad the packages made it safe and sound.
I love the pictures you posted!!
It looks like you have gotten skinner :-) You look great! The leaves are finally falling here in good ole IL :-) Nine more months and then we move! We will keep you posted, but I am fairly certain it will be the Rock.
We love ya!
Adrienne and Rodney

 

Post a Comment

<< Home