Sunday, July 09, 2006

service in village

Hey kiddo's I'm dropping a note to tell I've arrived in Burkina(damn it!)
and I just got news that my village now has cellular reception. So before you all go rushing to the phones....like I know you're about to ..., my cellphone # is 011-226-76-48-91-29 by the way, please be careful of ridiculous calling prices I'm hearing about from folks who have called. Try to get a phone card or decent callig plan, if your so inclined to talk for more than 5 minutes, in order to avoid 5 dollars/minute calls. Hope all is well. Everyone asked immediately upon arrival to describe my food going adventures and they seemingly were in awe. :-) Miss you already, Take it easy.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, suppose somebody wanted to send some kind of random product ... lets say, hypothetically, -mouthwash-. Where woull he (or she) send it....

(he asked embarrasedly)

david norwood

 
At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home