Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hey Guys

Here's a quick and dirty run down of my schedule coming up when i get to the states in June. The reason for it now is so that folks who are interested in meeting up can make plans with me accordingly.

I arrive Friday, June 16th @ 2013(8:13PM) at O'hare airport on DL 5469.
I leave on Monday, July 3rd @ 1320(1:20PM) from O'hare on DL 5465.

The first weekend I'm currently planning to meet with the Williams and Branins, not exclusively, and stay in Chicago through the 18th. The 19th, I'm free until the 23rd on which I'll then probably head up to Wisconsin, stay the night in Oconomowoc with the Hayes, hopefully. Head to Paul's wedding on the 24th, and then the cottages in Waupaca until the 1st of July. I'll go back to Chicago, I think, and meet with anyone who wants to hang until the 3rd.

Not expecting people to come rushing, but here's the general information just as a FYI.

This whole blog is rather a FYI, but it feeds my ego all the same. :-)

Oh, in case you were wondering what kind of foods I'll want to eat once I step off the plane, it's the worst kind. I want Chinese Buffet(all the sweet and sour chicken and eggrolls I can eat, NO RICE), then McD's, then gyroe's, then brats cooked in beer(Not in any particular order).

Let you go for now, I'll post some more pics from the AIDS stuff soon.
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home