Thursday, April 27, 2006

Kathy's letter March 1, 2006

Dear Kathy, Don, Sarah and Kenneth

Hey guys, how are you doing? Congratulations on the bouncing baby boy. I hope he grows to be healthy and strong. I heard about Don's back and I hope it gets treated correctly and that Don starts feeling better soon. I'm sure you guys have been under a lot of stress lately and this new addition, although fantastic, may feel heavy along with all your other commitments. I'm sorry I'm not there to lend a hand, but I'd love to help out any way I can, even it's as little as scheduling me to babysit in Nov to Dec 2007:) I'll be there.

I'm sorry I couldn't talk very long to you last time but I would like to hear more information on how everything went and has been going for you all. If you have pictures, that would especially be nice. I like the name you chose. It's a nice solid name. I heard you were going to name a girl "Susan Lorraine". I somewhat shuddered when I heard this. I thought "oh no, Susan's ego as an Aunt will explode!!":) Just kidding, both names are quite nice.

I'm glad you liked the "moo-moo" I sent. I wasn't quite sure if it'd be something you'd wear around the house or not. Here, they wear 'em everywhere, but styles are quite different here also. I hope it doesn't fall apart. The quality of clothes here can be questionable.

DAY LATER:= Had to take a break. My daily schedule has thankfully started to pick up and I'm much more content with my current activities than I was, say, a month ago. The two week break and training class in Ouago was a real stress reliever.

However due to my increased working schedule I've fallen a bit in writing people. I don't mind when people don't write me anymore. I've seemingly discovered who cares if I'm here or not and I'm content to write those people regardless of frequency of letters at the momemt.

However, my mood may switch next week and all of what I've just wrote will be contradicted, who know:)

Well, I'll let you go and I you guys continue to be happy, healthy and safe. Take care.

Love Laura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home