Friday, April 14, 2006

Hey Guys

me and my counterpart, her name is Aline Sawadego. She's my close friend in village.
all of the volunteers heading down to village via bush taxi
Us, letting go and dancing at a bar(what you don't see is about a hundred Burkinabe watching us go nuts).
One of the volunteers, Elizabeth, actually doing some work and "stopping AIDS".
Typical size group about to be "saved from AIDS".

The Bike-A-Thon was a success! and it was fun too. Here's some pics, hopefully more to come. Voila! That's it for now. I'll try to post again tomorrow. Take care.
L

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Laura!! Sounds like you had a very successful, complicated event!! Way to mobilize!
BTW, you are looking skinny! I hope you got my package & a belated happy birthday! I hope my package made it there in time for your birthday.
jayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home