Thursday, July 27, 2006

Late but great update

hey kids, so I bet you've been wondering what I've been up to. Hanging on every word of this blog, I bet. Right? Well, I have been buzy and I'm gonna start with putting on some photo's of some pics I've taken recently with my new camera. Enjoy!

My Moringa trees that I'm growing to help with nutrition problems here. A really great project that is keeping me motivated and buzy.



Me, Natalie and Tim at Close of Service Party. yes, that's a playgirl shirt I'm wearing.

5 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, is Sonny Crocket there a true Catalan or just a fan of Barcelona football? (Talkin' about the FCB shirt).

(And I wasn't being pejorative with the "Sonny" crack -- just kidding around about the "5-O'clock shadow" and the start of the new Miami Vice movie [sometimes it's good to be in Burkina Faso] -- if he gets offended apologize for me {not that I don't think he needs a shave (but if there's gonna be trouble, I don't want to get involved)})

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger laura said...

No worries, the Sonny Crocket look is quite popular with most the men here. He is a fan of Barcelona football, the champions league and all football that's being played is always shown on any possible TV with reception.

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not at all sure the links will be interested.

 
At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home