Saturday, July 29, 2006

Pics of Girls camp

Girls playing soccer, which they never are allowed to do, It was their favorite part of camp.
I actually did a little work during this camp, we did case scenarios on difficult situations of peer pressure
Here's our model, Kara, showing the great accessories of our sleeping accomodations A particularly interesting story, one night, happened when a sandstorm came in the middle of the night and blew my tent and everything in it away. I happened to be at a bar at the time, and not in the tent. Incredible experience. NO visibility, and I was convinced my tent was half way to Senegal, but by shear luck we found it in the courtyard of some man who happened to also be walking around in the middle of sandstorm at midnight. Crazy, crazy, night.
Here's the girls doing the telephne game with Kim
Just a lazy photo of the girls enjoying the camp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home