Sunday, October 23, 2005

Holler

Hey guys,
getting ready to leave for village tomorrow. Hope you are all doing well. Please keep up the posts, hoped you like the poem. :)

My latest list of requests is for Xmas.

-I would like for Xmas, a broad rimmed hat to replace the one I lost, please. I have a big head so make it a large, if possible.
-photos of all my friends and family.

That's all I really would like for Xmas. Thanks for all the stuff so far. I can't to get to village and get settled. Living out of a backpack gets old, but easier.

Again, I'll try to be in cellphone reception on Wednesdays and Sundays between 5-6pm local time here. So 12-1pm Central Time. Keep trying if you can't get through one week. Been so buzy in Ouaga, haven't written any letters, will try to write again soon. Take care, and I'll try to be Ouaga to post again during Thanksgiving; later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home