Thursday, May 11, 2006

Still more pics

Here, I'm talking to the youngest of our animateurs who helped with the AIDS activity. He is 14, but can speak 3 languages, including French. I'm telling him how well he did and how all the other volunteers were impressed by him.
Here's a pic of Elizabeth Olsen and my dog Raven, the nasara-affection-slut.
Here's a disturbing photo of me with a wooden dildo, preparing for the condom demonstrations in the villages.....yep, good times. :-)
Here I thought was a cute photo of a couple of my friends

That's it for now. Thanks for all your posting, please keep 'em coming!
L

1 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm, i could leave a good comment about the condom presentations...BUTTTTTTTT im not...lol...take care and hope to see you soon

Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home